Saturday 17 December 2011

Christmas Blog Swap Goodies




I received my blog swap parcel (arranged through the lovely Lakota at Faith Hope & Charity Shopping)  from the equally lovely Little Dotty Bird earlier this week and felt like a child on Christmas morning.  What gorgeous gorgeous things she had sent for me.  Packaged with it's very own snow & surrounded by glitzy baubles and chocolate santas (which I had to fight girls 1 & 2 for).


Look what I got! 
goodies just for me

A note book to carry with me for writing ideas, birdhouse hair clip holder (no more frantic searching on a Monday morning whilst trying to round up 2 girls)



 glitzy bird tree ornament, gorgeous hearts, a little piece of the beach for me (bag of shells) 

I can daydream of the seaside


AND a wonderful sock monkey book for inspiration.










These have definitely inspired me to make some friends for these fellas



(I did mention I had a sock monkey obsession)

Along with all these was a personalised card adorned with RPatz which made me guffaw. 


(I am like a superhero, I have to keep my identity secret ;)

Thank you thank you Dotty for such thoughtful presents.  It's amazing to think that I until a few weeks ago we hadn't 'met' and yet you've chosen so well.  I really enjoyed this swap, piecing together what kind of things to get & parcelling it all up (& not to mention receiving this one!), I'll definitely do it again. xxx



3 comments:

  1. yey! Glad you liked it. I think Mr Patz looks rather dashing in a xmas hat!and I'm loving your sock monkeys..cant wait to see the new demented friends you make for them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab, love the card (of course). I may have to steal Dotty's very clever bird house hairclip idea, would be a cute present for a niece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww the sock monkeys are adorable and you got the book! just snooping around what other swappers' got via Lakota's blog :)

    susan

    ReplyDelete