Saturday 1 September 2012

Happy Birthday to me

So, went out last night (birthday eve celebrations). I stayed out late, drank, laughed loudly.  I now feel my age not my shoe size. 


 
 
Marvellous Mr D who was greatly amused by my stoating about when I got in just before 1am (I made it passed midnight!) brought me tea in bed.  Small girls greatly over excited bounded in just before 7am with homemade cards, flowers & a necklace.  All my cards & presents were opened.  My hangover looming I ejected everyone from the bedroom & went back to bed for 3 hours.

Have surfaced again.  Mr D dutifully popped down to the shop & purchased Irn Bru & Nurofen and the ingredients for a fry up for brunch. 

Am meeting a friend later for coffee & cake.  Dinner out tonight with Mr D.

Today's shaping up quite nicely. 

Hoorah!


2 comments:

  1. sounds good to me...minus the hangover bit..I really really can't stand hangovers anymore! Wishing you a belated Happy birthday my lovely x

    ReplyDelete