Tuesday 11 December 2012

Christmas Blog Swap 2012

Amongst the madness that is December I have had some very special moments.  Last night was fish, chips & fizz at my sister's house with my Mum & sisters (& kids) celebrating what would have been my parents 46th wedding anniversary.  My sister's husband is working away for the next 4 months, my other sister's husband was working late & Mr D of course is in a different county.  But despite the missing men we had a lovely evening.  It's been such a long time with it being just us.  Having just got a car for me at the weekend, my first EVER, I offered to go with my sister to collect the food.  We then realized it was the first time ever I had driven her which for some reason was a hysterical prospect I'm nearly 40 for god's sake!).

Another gem amid work, home, frantic making/buying/ignoring the wrapping of presents, attempting to write Christmas cards,  nativity's etc etc I received an amazing parcel from the lovely Miss Tea as part of the Christmas Blog Swap arranged by lovely Lakota at Faith Hope & Charity Shopping


BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED LITTLE PARCELS


MISS TEA YOU ARE VERY CLEVER












I love doing these blog swaps.  I was trying to explain to my sister what they are last night.  It's such a nice way to get to know other bloggers & it's fun (& a little nerve wracking to see if you've got it right yourself).  I always find it incredible how strangers seem to get me more (sometimes more than people that know me do).  So lucky me, wrapped in gorgeous paper I unwrapped...




SOMETHING TO FUEL MY BUTTON OBSESSION
BEAUTIFUL HANDMADE TREE DECORATION IN MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE COLOUR

NOSTALGIA IN A TIN




& SOMETHING THAT COMBINES MY 2 FAVOURITE THINGS - ORLA KIELY & SHOPPING


 Thank you Miss Tea, what an amazing parcel.  Yours went in the post this week, I hope you like it! x

3 comments:

  1. Great gifts, she's got you down! Glad you guys had a successful swap xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She certainly did! Thank you so much for organizing it, I love these swaps they're lots of fun x

      Delete
  2. Fab pressies from your swap! love the little tree decoration

    ReplyDelete