Friday 24 August 2012

And so I'm back....

 from outta...er Scotland.  And life has been getting in the way of my blogging which is a bit annoying, but what with school holidays, work and husband at home hogging the laptop putting things on Ebay trying to get rid of a lot of tat we have in the house.  I am not the tidiest person in the world but my word that man is such a horder!  Keep thinking we'll end up in a documentary on Channel 5 having to squeeze through corridors made from boxes (in actually fact our 3rd bedroom is like that already).  We're going to do a bootsale next week.  Wish me luck.

So first things first I am happy to announce that the winner  of my blogiversary giveaway is the lovely Lakota from Faith Hope & Charity Shopping.
Well done you, the parcel will be winging it's way to you as soon as I can get organised.

So how are you?  I'm good, these holidays have gone quick haven't they?  We spent 2 weeks away at my in laws including several nights camping - more on that another time) at the start and the rest of the time has flown by in a whirr.  I have loads to write about but after a manic week at work my brain is fried and so will have to write later.  But I will say I have had an interesting few weeks.  I've met some amazing people who have inspired me in my writing and my life really.  I've started writing my book. (eek) Which at the moment is more life writing than anything but I think it's going to do me some good.

No comments:

Post a Comment